The Statements of the Constitution of the United States of Being
- Reach out wholeheartedly for your Goals and Dreams.
- Have absolute Faith and Trust in yourself.
- Believe you can have, do and be anything you desire.
- Develop your Instinct and Intuition.
- Stand up to your fears – they cannot harm you unless you allow them to.
- Anger and resentment are the two most negative and destructive emotions – learn to live without them.
- Be loving and kind to yourself, and you will find it easier to be loving and kind to others.
- The love, respect and friendship of others is a privilege, not a right.
- You can make changes in yourself, but you cannot force changes in others.
- You can lead, but you cannot force others to follow.
- You alone are responsible for your actions.
- You can never make a wrong choice. There are good choices and bad choices, but all choices lead to experiences that cause the expansion of Being.
- As you journey along your life’s path, don’t be afraid to step off it occasionally. There is much beauty to be found on the side of the road, and new experiences to discover. The lessons on these side journeys will help you further ‘down the track’.
- At all times, remember to honour and respect your Self. Enjoy your Self and be excited about the life you’ve been given.
- You are both the Clay and the Potter. Delight in your changes, growth and Power.
- Remain loving and joyful, for this is the deepest essence of Being.